Sunday, August 23, 2009

faces in places + just places

Faces in Places
Do you ever find the shape of a face in things like the clouds, or a textured wall, or any other completely random place? Every once in awhile, I notice faces in different things and, believe it or not, there is a blog that points out this exact thing. I'm not quite sure how I originally came upon this blog, but I think it's one of the dorkiest, yet possibly one of the coolest things ever. It's called "Faces in Places". Check it out!!




Just Places
The following is a list of places that I want to go in my life. Some of them are places that I'm not sure we'll be able to afford the trip for a LOOOOOONG time. Others are trips that could possibly be very attainable and may sound a little weird and definitely un-exotic. Nonetheless, these are the places (in no particular order) that I would most like to go at some point in my life.
  • Australia - all of it
  • New Zealand
  • Hawaii - I know I've already been...but want to go back so bad!!
  • British Columbia - Vancouver, Whistler
  • Alberta - Banff
  • Nova Scotia
  • Maine - again!!
  • Vatican City
  • pretty much any other part of Italy
  • Paris
  • anywhere in Alaska - an Alaskan cruise would be awesome!
  • Washington - Seattle, Mt. Rainier NP, Olympic NP, North Cascades NP
  • New York City - again!!
  • Oregon - Portland, Eugene, Astoria
  • Niagara Falls - again!!
  • Santorini
  • pretty much any part of Greece and the Cyclades
  • the entire UK
  • New England - going next month! YAHOOOOO!!!!
  • Jerusalem
  • Madrid and Barcelona

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...