Sunday, May 16, 2010

city island

I forgot to post about this a couple weeks ago when I saw this movie, but I have to post it now.

City Island.

This movie is about a family who lives on City Island, which is an island right near the Bronx (slightly Northeast of Manhattan).

This family seriously has issues. Everyone seems to be hiding a secret from everyone else. The premise is actually a little disheartening because it's sad how many lies and secrets are told. The plotline, however, was extremely entertaining and the film was full of ridiculously hilarious moments that had me in stitches as well as moments that were truly endearing. I had never seen a preview for this film and had no idea what it was about other than being about a family on City Island. So I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome this movie is.

I highly recommend it...so go see it. Don't ask, just go. It's amazing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...