Friday, January 14, 2011

the eggo is preggo

Dear Family and Friends,

The start of the New Year always brings new hope for a year filled with much happiness, excitement and...of course...fulfilling all of your New Year's Resolutions! This year, among my most important resolutions are:
  • Be healthy and exercise 5 days a week,
  • Take more classes towards my master's degree program,
  • Be more assertive at work,
  • Save more money and do less unnecessary spending, and
  • Stop biting my nails (Yes, this is embarrassing, but last year I lasted from January until August. So I can do it!!)
Also, from the end of 2009 through the end of 2010, I lost a net total of 35 pounds and am so grateful for that! One of my TOP resolutions for 2011 was actually going to be - lose 35 more pounds!! However, that may not be a realistic goal for this year, and here's why:


Joe and I are having a baby!!

Yep. You read that right. I'm pregnant! So...not only will I NOT be losing 35 more pounds, I will probably be gaining most of it back. But I wanted you to know the REAL reason for the weight gain so you don't think I'm just chowing down on Oreo's all the time. :-)

I love you all and will keep in touch with updates and pictures as much as I can. And keep your fingers and toes crossed for us! We feel so blessed by this and are hoping that everything continues to go well.

XOXO,
Theresa (and Joe and Lucy)

PS - Our scanner is ill or something, so I apologize for the not-so-nicely-scanned scanned image.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sooooo excited for you guys!

Karen said...

SO exciting! Enjoy this journey & this time together.

Samara Link said...

Congratulations, guys!! That's so exciting! What wonderful, happy news.

Of course it over shadows the other news in this post a bit, but it's still very exciting that you managed to lose 35 pounds last year. And good luck on your resolutions,
including not biting your nails. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...