Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sad but true

Just a quick bitch, This is the first Memorial Day Weekend in roughly 11 years that I haven't gone camping. What could keep us from camping ? The weather. Seriously, it's too cold to camp this year...in Arizona!! The highs for the weekend where we were heading are 70, which is good, but the low is 30. Seriously ? 30 fricken degrees ? Are you kidding me ? I went camping in New Hampshire the last 11 years, move to AZ and it's too cold ? Shouldn't that be the opposite ? Shouldn't it be too hot ? It was 110 tuesday. Flagstaff actually got snow this weekend. I hear any elevation above 6000 feet got snow. The weathermen were saying 12-18" above 8000 feet. Oh well, I guess it's for the better. T is sick, and I might be getting sick so I guess a weekend of doing nothing is a good thing. We'll just have to stay in and watch our new TV.

2 comments:

t dawg said...

I say we still go.

It just might be a little wet out and we'll just need some heavy jackets!

Maybe we should invest in a jacket for the beagle...

Jen said...

Sorry but I have to do it- It's 80 and gorgeous here, perfect camping weather!
Course none of us are going cuz we're all helping Liz paint her house.
But we could...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...