Thursday, September 11, 2008

Vacation !!!!!!!!!!

Here's Joe:
Lucy has already been dropped off at Dog Days in Tempe, and T and I are just doing some last minute cleaning before we go. As I type T is vaccuming and the dishwasher is going. All we have to do is shut everything down and leave. All our bags are packed and waiting by the door. We are officially on vacation until Sunday 9/21. I had kind of a morbid thought earlier, if this plane goes down, it's gonna wipe out the entire Kolberg , and McGowan Families since I'm the only son.

Here's T:
Yeah...now that I'm officially freaked out, thanks to Joe, I'm just gonna have a SWELL trip! I'll have to make sure we all read those emergency pamphelets a million times while on the flight over the Pacific so that we know them backwards and forwards with our eyes closed. he he he Kidding. It's gonna be a blast!! Sadly, I already miss our dog. Having never had a dog before, I've kinda got hooked on the little four-legged beast. And, yes...embarrassing, I admit...I even shed some tears after we dropped her off. What?!? You gotta problem with that? She's my child, all right? The most I've spent apart from her is one night. How am I gonna do TEN NIGHTS?? I will miss her like crazy and can't wait to pick her up when we get back, but I have a feeling I'll survive. She'll have a ball with the other dogs....and, I mean, come on! We'll be in HAWAII with the family!!! YIPPEEEEEE!! It's gonna be a blast! We'll have to make sure we are frugal and don't go bankrupt while we're there, but we're so EXCITED! And we'll be sure to take tons of pictures and post some as soon as we get back.

SAYONARA!!

3 comments:

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

awww, that's not cool Joe! No worries T, you guys are going to have a great time!!!! Enjoy every minute! We'll get together when you get back!!!

Lindsay

Samara Link said...

I TOTALLY identify with dropping-the-dog-off-tears. Don't let anyone tell you you're a freak. I think it's sweet. :) Lucy's lucky to have such a good mama. They sure are easy to get attached to. Have a great time!!!!

Anonymous said...

when you crazy kids comin home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...