Monday, June 7, 2010

travel ambitions

Remember my post last year about places that I want to go in my lifetime?

Didn't think so. :-)

You can view that post here but, more importantly, I have realized that I want to update the list. I realize that some of these places are expensive considering we can't even afford the cost for a trip to New England! So I guess you could consider these somewhat lofty dreams...but daydreams are so nice, aren't they?


Salzburg, Austria


New Zealand


Rome and Vatican City


Alaska (via cruise)


Cannon Beach, OR


Santorini (and any of the Cyclades)


Ireland


Alaska
(okay, I know we already put Alaska, but the Northern Lights are just so awesome!)


Great Britain


Paris, France


Delft, Netherlands

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...