Wednesday, March 9, 2011

baffled

As if you didn't already know...I'm pregnant.

I know I'm pregnant. I do. It was confirmed with the home pregnancy test, the doctor's pregnancy test, and the ultrasound pictures. And it is confirmed yet again every time I have a checkup and the doctor listens for the heartbeat.

So yeah...definitely, absolutely, 100% pregnant.

But as I just sit and THINK about this, it's just so weird to me. It's definitely amazing and just ONE of life's miraculous events. But it's SO WEIRD!! I mean...I can't feel the baby yet and I definitely can't hear it yet or hold it yet. So the fact that there is this little tiny being (that I can't see, hear or feel) floating around in my chunkiness right now is SO WEIRD to me!

Amazing.

But weird.

2 comments:

Samara Link said...

Wild, huh? I bet. Loved this post. :)

sweet lorraine said...

Thanks, Sam! It's VERY wild. I think once I start feeling it and once we find out what the sex is, it will become even MORE real. But right now it's just so weird to me that there is seriously this little being chilling out in my belly right now. SO WEIRD!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...