Sunday, July 24, 2011

perspective


My mom: Not pictured. Taking the photograph.

Joe: Staring straight at the camera. He thinks this picture is just of him.

Me: Staring away from the camera. Yes, this action was deliberate. My un-pregnant face is just fine, but I don't like my pregnant face. Way too chunky. So that is why I am staring away from the camera. Immature? Sure, whatever.

My dad: Thinking to himself. "Why is she being so immature and looking away from the camera?"

Perspective: When this picture was taken, I didn't really know what it was going to look like and actually forgot about it until I downloaded the photos. But looking at this picture really put things in perspective for me. Those of you who know me know that I have big knockers. REALLY big knockers. And I'm not just saying that. In my opinion, they are actually ridiculously big. But the part of this photograph that really put things in perspective for me is the belly. You can't see the whole thing...but the part of the belly that you CAN see makes my knockers look small. So you know that means? This belly is freakin' HUGE! I mean, anything that makes my knockers look small is pretty ginormous.

That is all.

3 comments:

Samantha Burba said...

T - You are stinkin' hilarious! You guys are great people - wish I would have spent more time with ya when I was in Phoenix. Can't wait to see the baby!

sweet lorraine said...

We can't wait either! It's such a weird process, though. Amazing and quite miraculous, actually. But very weird. Also...Alaska is pretty much at the top of our travel list (for whenever we can afford it at least). And a lot of Alaskan cruises we've looked at stop in your town, so so we will DEFINITELY let you know if/when we are able to go up there. Hope you both are doing well!! :-)

Jenn said...

OH MY GOSH... you crack me up! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...