Saturday, March 3, 2012

FSAF FAILS

Unfortunately it's now been three Fridays with no adventures. I haven't given up, just so much going on. Three Fridays ago (Feb. 18th) Theresa had friday off, so we were going to let her come along, but she had a dentist appointment at 11am. I figured we'd do something after, but we were too busy and I think we went to look at some houses. Two Fridays ago (Feb. 25th) I actually attempted to take V and Lucy the Wonder Beagle on a hike up Shaw Butte. I forgot how steep and rocky it is though, so I brought the Jeep stroller. Between Lucy wanting to smell everything and the stroller being nearly impossible to push up the trail we only made it an 1/8th of a mile before calling it quits. Next time I'll use my Kelty Kid Carrier backpack and/or leave Lucy home. Yesterday (March 2nd) I had to go into work at 5am to make up some time due to leaving early Tuesday Feb 28th. By the time I got home at 11:30 I was pretty tired and had nothing planned, then T called and needed me to go do some shopping. Maybe next Friday we'll get back on track?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...