Monday, March 24, 2008

Stuff

I figured I'd contribute, here's some random stuff.

It's freakin' hot ! 88 degrees today, and it's only been spring for three days. Because of my catheter, I cannot swim, and I'm not supposed to even shower. Thank God I got the fistula, as soon as it matures in a month or so I'll be able to swim, which is good because it'll probably be in the 100's by then. My fistula surgery went well, I went back to work today.

Our dog is a terror. It's like she forgot all her training, unless there's food involved. She only comes near us to nip at us, and cannot calmly sit on our laps or allow us to pet her. Occasionally she'll bring us a toy and allow us to play tugowar or throw it for her. I think she needs another dog to play with, or more training stat.

Arizona sucks for allergies. T has been sick for three days. She's pretty miserable.

That is all for now, I'm going to beat the dog.

-Joe(hammed)

6 comments:

liz said...

oh yeah good idea. get another Devil Dog. that'd be great. Two beagels from hell and neither of you would have any fingers or toes left.

t dawg said...

yeah...right!

i think we should try the "more training" option first and take it from there.

liz said...

or send her to me. A week with molly will scare the bad behavior right out of her!!

Bobbie said...

Go ahead, complain about the heat. We are in the midst of yet another snowstorm, 4 to 6 inches before it's over and done. Moving closer to the "most snow ever record". I'd change places with you (and your dog from hell) anytime. My Riley could teach Lucy a thing or two!

Mom, A, and J said...

I love the new photos at the top of the page. You guys are so creative. About Lucky, after she stays with Molly, send her over to me and I know 2 kids who could tire her out.

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

hey guys...we're thinking about camping April 11-13 at the Grand Canyon. Michael and I plus another couple that really wants to go. We'd love you guys to come too!!!!

Lindsay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...