Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Love lazy Sunday mornings

Today we woke up around 10am, relaxed and played with Lucy for about an hour before we decided to go for a bike ride. Our route lately is to head East on Northern Ave, turn right onto 16th street (south) and ride to the intersection of Glendale Ave where we hop on the Arizona Grand Canal Pathway. Once on the canal paths we head northwest back to Northern Ave , make a U-turn (flip a bitch) and follow the canal path back up on the opposite side of the AZ Grand Canal to 16th Street, make a left, and follow it north back to Northern Ave, make another left onto Northern heading east back to Bella Vista. Here's some shots from this mornings ride. Note the lovely scenery, including the gang related graffiti.















1 comment:

Samara Link said...

So cute, you too! Isn't the canal great for riding, walking, running? I love it! I'm way on the other side of it over in south Chandler, but we use that thing a lot. It sure beats messing with intersections, lights and traffic. Those pictures of the big cactus are great. I'm at my brother's in Ohio, and the kids are very interested in "the desert", front yards with rock instead of grass and no snow. :) It's hard for them to picture. When they get up, I'm going to show them your post. I think they'll like that. "Look guys, they're in shorts!"

I got your note about addresses -- shoot me your email address, and I'll get them to you, okay? Thanks!
slinky.asu@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...