Tuesday, May 3, 2011

chunky dunkiness

Baby McG is the size of a corn on the cob this week, and that corn on the cob has given me my first official stretch marks. I was hoping to avoid them altogether due to the fact that I'm pretty large and in charge to begin with. But no, they are there. And they aren't low, either. They are right in the middle in plain sight for my eyes to see every time I see my belly.

If I was a good blogger, I would post a picture of my chunky pregnant belly. Actually...if I was a good blogger, I would pose for those cute pictures of the mom standing sideways for a belly profile photo and put a new one up for every new week or month. But let me give you a mental image instead. Imagine a huge chunky dunky woman who is just getting huger and lumpier by the day. Add stretch marks. And add leg hair that literally grows so quickly that it needs to be shaved again after it was already just shaved.

See. There you have it.

Now do you REALLY want to see a photo of that?

Yeah...didn't think so.

Stay tuned. Up next...the name game!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...