Thursday, July 31, 2008

beating the quota

Basically, my only reason for writing this blog is because it's the last day of July, and I wanted to make July the month with the most blogs so far.

I'm weird...I know, I know.

Here are some more weird things about me (I know...can't believe there are MORE, can you?):
  • Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? yes.
  • Ever been in a car wreck? once with a parked car (not much damage), once with a pillar in the Boston Common garage (just needed a new headlight afterwards), and once this past November (got t-boned by a pregnant lady turning left right into my car).
  • Were you popular in high school? like, of course. totally.
  • Have you ever been on a blind date? yes. and we're getting married!!!
  • Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? just a couple.
  • Have you ever made a mistake? who hasn't?
  • Are you a good tipper? I like to think so. Sometimes even when they aren't the greatest at serving. 20% is good, right?
  • What the most you have spent for a haircut? I think it was about $220...but that included the dye job, too.
  • What song do you want played at your funeral? "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen
  • Beatles or Stones? the Beatles
  • Do you have any phobias? not that I can't think of right now
  • If you were an animal, what would you be? a polar bear. they're lazy, right?
  • Would you rather be blind or deaf? Blind. I would miss hearing things too much. Music. Laughter. I'd rather have my hearing and just get a seeing-eye dog.
  • Do you have any special talents? uh...I think I'm kind of creative at times.
  • What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? drop my keys and sunglasses on the table in the entry way.
  • Do you prefer horror or comedy? comedy.
  • What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball...especially when it's the Cubs or the Red Sox
  • Are you named after anyone? one of my mother's childhood friends was named Theresa...so was my great grandmother.
  • Do you sing in the shower? if I'm not in a hurry.
  • What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
  • Have you ever caught a fish? oh yeah.
I know. Not the deepest of questions. But I found a bunch of survey questions online and thought I'd share my answers.

Ok. Now I REALLY need to find a job. :o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...