Friday, August 22, 2008

ten questions for stephenie meyer

Joe was at dialysis one day...well, actually, he goes more than only once, obviously...but on one particular day he called me from dialysis and said to check out TIME Magazine online because Stephenie Meyer is taking questions on her books.

So I responded, "Yeah, sure. That's cool."

So I found the link online and typed in a question on how she came up with her characters, if they were inspired by real people, etc. etd. etd. And, honestly, I didn't think anything more about it because there were, literally, thousands of questions already posted there and thousands posted after mine (as I checked on subsequent days).

But Steph (Joe's sister) just forwarded me a link to the article where she picks some of the thousands of questions and only answers 10 of them. Guess who's question is answered first?

MINE!!

Weird, huh?

[Side Note: The article shows 2 pages worth of questions, meaning she actually answered 15 questions. But...even better...she answered ANOTHER one of my questions on the second page. So the first question and the second to last question were both mine. Too cool!]

Here's the link to the article:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1834663,00.html

And here's a link to the video where...............they say my name!!!
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1485842900/bctid1743153004

They totally reworded my question, but they got the jist of it, I guess. Anyway, I've already come to terms with the fact that I'm a twerd. So I guess there's no shame in posting about my geekiness. :o)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

joehammed said...

did you really write the word twerd ? you are a tweirdo !
quit screwing off and find us a campground with a swimmin' hole woman ! and make me a sammich ! j/k love you, see you in like 3 hours.

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

dude, you're famous!!!! That's awesome!!!

send me your address, lady!

Lindsay

Colleen said...

That is hysterical! I am sooooooo excited for you! I think it is probably because we are like 10 years older than the average reader, so you can formulate the appropriate questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...