Monday, August 25, 2008

doggyspace olympics

As if we don't waste enough time online, we've signed Lucy up on DoggySpace.com. Hilarious?.........Maybe. Silly?.......I think so. Just plain WEIRD?.........Absolutely! But we still did it. With that being said, Lucy has something she wants to say:



Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I've entered the Doggyspace Olympics. I've entered the competition for Best Barker and Best in Show. You should check me out and vote for me because I really really REALLY REALLY REALLY want to win!!
  • Click HERE to vote on the video called "Lucy the Beagle barking"...and...

  • Click HERE to vote on my video called "Lucy the Beagle doing tricks"

Thanks for all your help and support!!!!!!



Ok. You can all start calling the mental institution and committing us now.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

OMG! I just saw this on the news the other day, and I heard that it will be free for awhile, and then you will have to start paying or something CRAZY! I only think it is crazy because MySpace is free, why shouldn't DoggySpace be! Just pissed I didn't think of it, ROTFLMAO!

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

i went to vote but couldn't figure out where. cute videos though. she's so cute!!!

L

t dawg said...

i think you just rate it up or rate it down (if you like it or don't like it).

since we posted the videos and we can't vote for our own, i'm not really sure what it should say...

Samara Link said...

AHWWW!! She's SO CUTE! I played those videos, and Killian and Norah (my dogs) ran into the living room, jumped on the couch and tilted their heads from side to side as they listened to Lucy. She's really, really cute! Fun stuff.

Samara Link said...

Okay...Where do you vote. Let me know and I will.

t dawg said...

if there is the option to "rate up" or "rate down", then pick the rate up option.

however, i have a strange feeling that if you don't belong to doggyspace, then you can't vote.

so if that's the case, just forget about it!!

thanks for the support!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...