Thursday, August 7, 2008

Is there a doctor in the house ?

Tuesday we took Lucy to the dog park, and while we were there we were kicking tennis balls for her to chase. I was wearing flip-flops, and went to really punt one. Bad idea. I misjudged my kick, and drove my foot directly into the ground, bending my foot back hard. I swear I heard a snap. After I had Theresa help me to a bench where I sat for a few minutes. I didn't think anything was broken because the pain lessened after a few minutes, and I could bend my toes. It hurt, but I could move them. On Wednesday I went to work, limping all day. When I got home my foot was swollen and had a dull throbbing pain. Today I woke up and I was limping less when walking, but it still hurts, and it's still swollen. Looks like I'll be going to the doctor next week. I'm pretty sure somethings broken. Oh well. C.E.R.N. is probably gonna blow everything up tomorrow anyway. If so, I love you all. Good Luck.

2 comments:

t dawg said...

See....I knew you should have called a doctor!! It doesn't seem broken upon looking at it, listening to it and feeling it...but I think there's something wrong with it!!

As for global security...

Apparently, now the LHC will send out it's "first beam" on September 10th.

Check it out: http://tinyurl.com/6m8be9

Apparently, we all have another month to live...

Bobbie said...

Dad always said that flip flops were dangerous. Now you've proved him right. Bad move. Have it looked at!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...